La Duet - Classic or Soul.
A musical clock created with Reuge
Enjoy 12 tunes of Duet, played for 8 seconds each. All embedded in a pure design of table clock. Choose Classic or Soul Music version.
L'Epee and Reuge have joined forces to come up with a unqiue creation. The accomplishment is an astounding new clock masterpiece featuring a music box tha tthe owner is able to enjoy every hour or on demand. A kinetic sculpture that plays 12 specific melodies for 8 seconds on each new hour. The pure design, 40 day power reserve clock looks like it is floating on air. Two repertoirs are available with either classical or soul music.
- Power reserve - 40 days
- Movement - Calibre 2012 - 5 barrels in series - 41 jewels
- Music box movement. Reuge 12.72. 40 days if music played 12 times a day. Silent or continuous functions.
- Materials - Palladiun plated brass and stainless steel Mineral Glass for Housing.
- Dimensions - 265 x 370 x 105 mm
- Winding - Manual with a single key.
- Finishings. Includes polishing, sand blasting, circular and vertical satin finishings.
- Canon - Pachelbel
- Four Seasons - Spring Vivaldi
- Magic Flute - Mozart
- Military Polonaise - Chopin
- La Traviata - Verdi
- Blue Danube - Strauss
- Hunagarian Dance No 3 Brahms
- Solveg's song - Grieg
- Waltz of the flowers - Tchaikowsky
- Suite Burlesque - Tailleferre
- Waltz no 1 ( Jazz) Shostakovitch
- Edelweiss - Rogers
- Wonderful World - L Armstrong
- Summertime - Gerschwin
- Georgia - Ray Charles
- Aint no Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Killing me softly - Roberta Flack
- No woman no cry - Bob Marley
- Here comes the sun - Beatles
- I feel good - James Brown
- Bridge over Troubled Water -
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Your Song - Billy Paul
- Let the music play - Barry White