Hydrosphere offers an original version of these masters of time. On the dial is a single needle for innovative diving instruments. Ingenious, Hydrosphere comes with an operation indicator at the base of the needle and a disc turning to the rhythm of the seconds. Also there is the vital unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with a double scale to ensure reading the time at different diving depths. It’s outfitted with a helium valve to release helium bubble that become trapped in the casing, thereby preserving its functional integrity during decompression.
In order to fine-tune the precision mechanism so that the three complications on the timepieces can be displayed, RESERVOIR has joined forces with one of the best-known Swiss watchmakers, specialized in designing high complication movements. A 124-components proprietary watchmaking module has, to this end, been specially drawn up and patented. The module is powered by an ETA 2824-2 movement, widely acclaimed for its reliability and precision, oscillating at 28,800 alt./h. All RESERVOIR watches feature a retrograde minute hand, a jumping hour and a 37-hours power reserve.
Qualified watchmakers design, assemble and check the meticulously calibrated settings of RESERVOIR watches in Switzerland, and the fact that the checks are so thorough, and that such attention is devoted to every minor detail, means that RESERVOIR Watch timepieces are truly proud to display their SWISS MADE label: an emblem of high-quality watchmaking achieved through a patented proprietary module comprising 97 components.
- 45mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin finish
- Blue dial, Super-LumiNova white index, magnifier on the jumping-hour window
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
- Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s return
- Helium Valve
- Screwed back, screw-down crown, watertight up to 250m
- 316L stainless steel strap screwed onto the body, brushed finishing with a bladed folding clasp and an extension system
- Additional rubber strap included