Modern Variations on Transparency
As clockmaking is not the simplest of art forms, L'Epee has grappled with numerous constraints on its road to creating the very best, succesfully adapting its designs to technical complexities.
La Tour collection exudes a different feeling altogether, with various finishings, for example Cotes de Geneve, on the front plates, giving textrue and verticality to its clocks. These clocks are modern and also play with reflections and perspective. The Swiss made calibre 1853 movement was created entirely be L'Epee . La Tour collection features a complete geartrain outlining the movment , its escapement, and a preseantation structure consisting of a base and glass dome. The entire movement is made up of 143 parts, passionately assembled by master weatchmakers.
- Power reserve - 8 days
- Movement - Calibre 1853 18 jewels - in house - Swiss Made
- Materials - Brass with various finishings.
- Dimensions - 150mm x 100mm
- Housing - Brass and gold, palladium or glossy black lacquer. Mineral glass.
- Finishings. Include polishing, sand blasting, circular and vertical satin finishing in black , gold or palladium coating.