In order to fine-tune the precision mechanism so that the three complications on the timepieces can be displayed, RESERVOIR Watch has joined forces with one of the best-known Swiss watchmakers, specialised in designing high complication movements. A 97-part proprietary watchmaking module has, to this end, been specially drawn up and patented. The module is powered by the ETA 2824-2 movement, widely acclaimed for its reliability and precision, oscillating at 28800/h.
Qualified watchmakers design, assemble and check the meticulously calibrated settings of RESERVOIR watches in Switzerland, and the fact that the checks are so thorough, and that such attention is devoted to every minor detail, means that RESERVOIR Watch timepieces are truly proud to display their SWISS MADE label: an emblem of high-quality watchmaking achieved through a patented proprietary module comprising 97 components.
- Retrograde minute
- Jumping hour
- Power reserve
- ø 43mm
- Black PVD-treated 316L stainless steel case - also available in Titanium case
- Satin finish
- Screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Case-back opened at 240 degree
- Automatic movement
- Water resistant 5 ATM
- Black dial, white super-luminova index
- Black canvas strap, white stitching
- Black PVD stainless steel butterfly clasp