One look at this watch, and you know it’s tough. The crown protection, the brushed stainless-steel case, the helium valve, they all make this watch a tool for extreme professionals. The tradition of the Shell Star goes back to 1975 when Delma’s first professional divers’ watch was launched under this name. This iconic model became a landmark for the company and served as a model for many other divers’ watches. The characteristic unidirectional bezel with a minute scale helps the timing of decompression phases.
- Divers’ watch with unidirectional bezel
- 44mm Stainless steel case
- Black dial -luminous indeces
- Rubber strap
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- Swiss made quartz movement
- Two-year international warranty