If you could choose, would you travle into the future or the past?
Limited edition of 50 pieces per configuration
With a futuristic design inspired by the film world, and a subtle nod to the mechanics of yesteryear, the Time Machine is nothing less than a mechanical sculpture that tells the time. The entire upper part revolves. A single press sets the entier time 'capsule' - the glass tube, the carriage, the time display and the whole mechanical movement - rotating and transporting you through time. The two propellers at either end of the carriage are also mobile. The first winds the movement, whilst the second adjusts the time.
- Limited Edition - 50 pieces per configuration ( 3)
- Functions - Hours and Minutes displayed on two cylinders. Winding and time setting carried out via the turbine blade on either end of the tube. 360 degree rotation
- Power reserve - 8 days
- Movement - Calibre 1855 - vertical escapement - 162 components
- The Machine - 208 components - fixed tripod - glass cylinder - Capsule rotation locked by means of a nut system
- Dimensions 25.7 x 22 x 21 centimetres Weight 5.2 kg
- Materials. Brass and stainless steel with either Palladium, Gold or Black PVD plating. 3 configurations.